What is your favorite homemade cookie recipe?
Here is one of The Lynne Gately Team members favorite Recipe: Resse's Cup Cookies
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Reese’s Minis Peanut Butter Cups, halved
- Preheat oven to 350º and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add peanut butter and mix. Add eggs, one at a time, until incorporated, then add vanilla. Add flour mixture in batches until fully incorporated. (Mixture will be dry.)
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and mini peanut butter cups.
- Scoop out dough with a medium cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheets. Bake until golden, 10 to 12 minutes.